Our COVID-19 Policy
We rely heavily on our technical tools to work remotely to assist clients whenever possible. However, there are times when an on-site visit is required. Next Century Technologies is committed to protecting both our staff and our clients by following CDC recommendations:
- We respect and follow the social distancing standard of staying six-feet apart
- We wear KN95 masks (made for non-medical use) while on-site at a client
- We wear gloves while on-site at a client. A new pair is applied upon arrival
- We are mostly work-from-home, but one person a day is at our office. That person utilizes Clorox wipes to clean all the common surfaces as well as items that arrive in new shipments.
- A supply of gloves, masks and hand sanitizer are kept in our company cars. The inside of the car, primarily around the driver's seat, is sanitized regularly as well.
We are committed to providing the best service we can for clients, and will go above and beyond our policy above, if necessary, to make them feel safe.
We currently have a generous paid-time-off policy for our staff and encourage them to utilize it if not feeling well. We also require that if a staff member tests positive for COVID-19, they must self-quarantine at home for 14 days and return to work upon approval from a doctor.
We believe in working with the community to slow the spread of the virus, and minimize its impact on our economy. We hope you and your family are staying healthy during this difficult time!