We have many IT Support options
When it comes to IT support, one size does not fit all! We offer a variety of ways to help clients of all sizes, even ones with their own IT staff. Our dependable support staff is located right here in Lexington, KY.
Next Century Technologies is great! They are very dependable and always on top of any issue or concern that we may have.
Vandra Guffey, Smith Contractors Inc.
We love to help and here are the ways we do it
Call us at (859) 245-0582 to get more info on these great IT support options!
- Managed Services Our most popular service, we manage IT for companies that don't have an IT staff, or don't want to spend the time and money finding IT staff. In other words, companies outsource their IT to us. We take a very proactive approach to managing the IT because we are paid to keep it running smoothly. Best of all, it's a monthly fixed cost, so planning the IT budget becomes much easier. Sound interesting? Read more about it here.
- HIPAA, CPAs and Bank Compliance These types of businesses have to worry about federal and state regulations and compliance. We can help! We have the tools, products and reports already in place to keep you compliant. Have IT staff? We can work with them in a co-managed IT (CoMITs) relationship so they can leverage our expertise (See our CoMITs article in the second column of this page). Read more on our HIPAA compliance here, read more on our bank compliance here and read more on our CPA compliance here.
- IT Consulting Some businesses just want to call us when there's a need. That need can be to fix a broken computer or speed up a slow network, or it can be help with selecting a new server or virtualizing existing servers. We can be a resource. Click on "Schedule time with me" to setup a call to see if we are a good fit for your company!
- Network Evaluations Companies both with and without IT staff have asked for a complete network eval. Each eval is customized to the client, but can cover up to 25 different areas of the computer network, servers and cyber security. We do an in-depth report highlighting critical vulnerabilities and we go over the report with the client in detail. It's a great way to see where you are at and what your IT goals and budget should be moving forward.
- Co-Managed IT (CoMITs) CoMITs is designed for companies that have an internal IT person or staff, but want to supplement that with additional IT resources. Under a CoMITs agreement, we actually treat the internal IT folks as part of our team with full access to our technical tools, dashboards, help desk system and reports. We even provide all the training necessary to get the internal IT staff going quickly. We share our knowledge freely with internal IT and work in tandem to help manage and support the local systems. It's a great way for clients to "grow" their IT staff and knowledge without having to hire anyone. Sound cool? Hit the "Schedule time with me" button at the bottom of the screen so we can see if we are a good fit for you and your company!
- Special Projects Got an odd project and need a specific skill set that you don't have in-house? Give us a call and we'll see if we can help! Special projects we have done in the past include virtualization of physical servers, Office365 migrations and network evals.
- Dependable Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BCDR) and Offsite Backups Such a critical part of any business but difficult to setup and time consuming to maintain. So let us do all the work! We will provide the hardware, the service and the monitoring for one monthly flat fee. We do it every day for our clients, so leverage our experience to help your company develop a reliable backup and recovery plan. We are happy to work in tandem with your existing IT folks to get it going. Read more about it here.