Next Century Technologies ProCare Managed Services
Each managed service provider will have slightly different offerings, but the goal of proactively securing, protecting, maintaining and supporting remains the same. Most often, companies purchase a managed service plan so they don’t have to find, train and maintain their own IT staff.
Have an IT staff or are the IT person?
Check out our co-managed IT option where we team up with you to take IT to the next level!
What does managed services include?
All of our ProCare Managed Service Plans Include:
- 24/7/365 support!
- Antivirus/antimalware security software provided for all computers and servers
- IT Consulting Services:
- Help with picking out new hardware and software
- Help with selecting an internet provider and speed
- Help dealing with the internet provider when there’s a problem
- Bi-annual tech assessment and roadmap
- Friendly and responsive technical support for your staff includes:
- Priority response guaranteed with our Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Four ways to open a ticket: by phone, by web portal, by e-mail or in-person
- E-mail help including e-mail encryption support
- Both on-site and remote support
- Flat-rate prices for new PC setups
- Domain name help
- Help with Microsoft and Office365 applications
- Troubleshooting of Windows operating systems
- Troubleshooting of Server operating systems
- Support for your company apps both local and in the cloud
- Microsoft365 Business Standard license for each user includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, Access, Publisher, Teams plus a 50GB Exchange mailbox
- Maintenance of desktops and servers including:
- 24/7/365 monitoring of computers, servers, switches, firewall and internet
- Patches and updates for operating systems
- Patches and updates for Microsoft products
- Backup monitoring and testing
- Monitoring of server event logs
- Hardware lifecycle management and inventory
- Systems documentation
- Uninterruptable power supply (UPS) monitoring and testing
- IT Management:
- User management (add/delete/change)
- Firewall management
- Switch management
- Wireless management
- Free on-site travel for Fayette and surrounding counties
OUR ELITE PLAN ADDS
Our Elite Plan is great for companies falling under compliance or need the next level of cyber security:
- Risk assessment plus vulnerability scan
- 24/7 managed threat response and threat hunting
- Employee cyber-awareness training
- Dark web monitoring
- Monthly cybersecurity newsletter
- Enterprise password management system that includes home licenses free
- Set of policies and procedures that can be edited
- Microsoft365 Email Protection including advanced threat and phishing protection, backup and monitoring for suspicious activities
- No PC setup fees
BANKS AND HIPAA
Managed Services that are Proactive, Professional, and Offer Stellar Protection.
Proactive – an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in a world that runs on technology! Our proactive approach places you and us on the same team with the same goals: computers that work and work well. That’s the proactive approach of ProCare!
Professional – our company was built on our core value of “do the right thing”. Honesty and integrity are very important to us. We are punctual and communicate well with our clients and within our own team. We are accountable for our work and for the care of your network.
Protection – We will make sure the backups are working, and all the computers are properly protected with antivirus/antimalware software and firewall.
Before we had Next Century, downtime meant we could not submit bids or respond to proposals. Now we can get immediate response when we need it. Next Century covers our IT installations, upgrades, cyber security, backups, and tech support. When hiring an IT company, we feel we are basically turning over the keys to our organization. We trust Next Century Technologies with our keys!
Jim Tudor, Dir of Operations, Jarboe Construction
What is the difference between managed services and break/fix?
In the break/fix world of old, businesses called their IT vendor when something broke. Services, support and hardware were purchased on an as-needed basis from an IT vendor. It’s a reactive approach to IT where the management of IT is the responsibility of the business owner, not a person with expertise in IT management. With break/fix, IT vendors make their money when something breaks!
Managed services is a proactive management and maintenance plan for your IT. A managed service provider (MSP) will help you select all your IT-related equipment (computers, servers, switches, firewall, wireless), install and configure said hardware, maintain and manage changes to it, provide helpdesk services for the users of it and most importantly, implement cyber security to protect it all. All work is billed at a recurring monthly cost for a set term, usually 12-36 months. Managed services places emphasis on “proactive” management of IT to reduce downtime related to cyber-attacks, hardware failure, malware, or employee mistakes. Managed services puts the IT vendor and client on the same team with the same goals: maximize uptime, keep out the bad guys and keep the users happy. With managed services, IT vendors make their money when everything is working right!
Why is managed services so popular?
The “Managed Services” idea has been around since the early 2000’s, but the push for managed services came with the increase in the intensity and sophistication of cyber-attacks, viruses and malware. Much time was spent cleaning up after these attacks, so focus shifted to preventing them.
The other reason Managed Services is so popular is not everyone needs or wants a full-time IT person on staff. Managed Services is a way to shift those responsibilities to a knowledgeable team with experience in network administration and cyber security.
What are the benefits of managed services?
Monitoring to Reduce Downtime
We monitor your computers and servers 24/7/365. We also monitor your backups. Our goal is zero downtime for you and your staff. A productive office puts money in your pocket.
We utilize a multi-layered approach to cyber security. Did you know that a full 80% of breaches target small businesses just because they don’t have the money to hire cyber security experts? Let our team be your technology experts.
Team of Professionals
With our team behind you, there’s no need to hire your own technology person. Our support for you does not take time off for sick or vacation days, plus we have an extensive skill set. That’s why teamwork is one of our core values.
ProCare gives you access to full-time support without paying for full-time staff. Its predictable pricing structure makes it easier to budget your IT costs.
We back all of our ProCare services with a service level agreement (SLA). The agreement outlines our commitment to our client and guarantees our response time. Our goal is to be the partner that helps you grow your business. We guarantee your satisfaction and we will make it right!
YES! Most cyber insurance policies offer discounts for companies that utilize a managed services plan because they know managed services protects their clients’ technology. Check with your insurance agent today! Don’t have a policy? We know an agent that can help.
Your staff is free to call us directly for tech support, so you can focus on your job!
Our take on IT Managed Services
From the aspect of an IT solution provider, our favorite part of managed services is the freedom to select the best products for our clients. They trust us to make the best decisions for their IT. We are constantly researching and learning about technology and the threats that go with it so we can provide the best service possible and protect our clients’ investments. Plus, being proactive means we are cool under stress!