Next Century Technologies ProCare Managed Services
Each managed service provider will have slightly different offerings, but the goal of proactively securing, protecting, maintaining and supporting remains the same. Most often, companies purchase a managed service plan so they don’t have to find, train and maintain their own IT staff.
What does managed services include?
All of our ProCare Managed Service Plans Include:
- 24/7/365 support!
- Antivirus/antimalware security software provided for all computers and servers
- IT Consulting Services:
- Help with picking out new hardware and software
- Help with selecting an internet provider and speed
- Help dealing with the internet provider when there’s a problem
- Bi-annual tech assessment and roadmap
- Friendly and responsive technical support for your staff includes:
- Priority response guaranteed with our Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Four ways to open a ticket: by phone, by web portal, by e-mail or in-person
- E-mail help including e-mail encryption support
- Both on-site and remote support
- Flat-rate prices for new PC setups
- Domain name help
- Help with Microsoft and Office365 applications
- Troubleshooting of Windows operating systems
- Troubleshooting of Server operating systems
- Support for your company apps both local and in the cloud
- Microsoft365 Business Standard license for each user includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, Access, Publisher, Teams plus a 50GB Exchange mailbox
- Maintenance of desktops and servers including:
- 24/7/365 monitoring of computers, servers, switches, firewall and internet
- Patches and updates for operating systems
- Patches and updates for Microsoft products
- Backup monitoring and testing
- Monitoring of server event logs
- Hardware lifecycle management and inventory
- Systems documentation
- Uninterruptable power supply (UPS) monitoring and testing
- IT Management:
- User management (add/delete/change)
- Firewall management
- Switch management
- Wireless management
- Free on-site travel for Fayette and surrounding counties
OUR ELITE PLAN ADDS
Our Elite Plan is great for companies falling under compliance or need the next level of cyber security:
- Risk assessment plus vulnerability scan
- 24/7 managed threat response and threat hunting
- Employee cyber-awareness training
- Dark web monitoring
- Monthly cybersecurity newsletter
- Enterprise password management system that includes home licenses free
- Set of policies and procedures that can be edited
- Microsoft365 Email Protection including advanced threat and phishing protection, backup and monitoring for suspicious activities
- No PC setup fees
BANKS AND HIPAA
Managed Services that are Proactive, Professional, and Offer Stellar Protection.
Proactive – an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure in a world that runs on technology! Our proactive approach places you and us on the same team with the same goals: computers that work and work well. That’s the proactive approach of ProCare!
Professional – our company was built on our core value of “do the right thing”. Honesty and integrity are very important to us. We are punctual and communicate well with our clients and within our own team. We are accountable for our work and for the care of your network.
Protection – We will make sure the backups are working, and all the computers are properly protected with antivirus/antimalware software and firewall.
Before we had Next Century, downtime meant we could not submit bids or respond to proposals. Now we can get immediate response when we need it. Next Century covers our IT installations, upgrades, cyber security, backups, and tech support. When hiring an IT company, we feel we are basically turning over the keys to our organization. We trust Next Century Technologies with our keys!