Our Passion is Helping People.
We manage IT for companies that are too small to hire an IT person, or who don’t want to bother with the hassle of hiring an IT person. We also work well with companies that have existing IT that need additional IT resources without having to hire. We take the pain and fear out of information technology so you can focus on running your business. We help our staff and technical talent to grow, resulting in a large skill set, great retention and consistent, professional results for your business. We also share our passion with our technology vendors and partners ensuring your business gets the best service from all parties, within our walls or not.
Read more about our leadership in About Us.
We have been in business since 2001
We do compliance: HIPAA, PCI, banking, CPAs
No plans to sell out to bigger companies!
Live humans answer phones
Can open a ticket via phone, email, web portal
One size does not fit all so we have several support plans
We will work with your internal IT (CoMITs)
100% satisfaction guaranteed
No nickel-n-dime billing
8 Reasons to Choose Next Century Technologies to Support Your Computer Network
- We call Kentucky home: We are not a franchise nor are we a huge corporation. Our owner and staff call Kentucky home and we have no plans to change. Our smaller size allows us to be more flexible to meet client needs. We have no plans to sell out to a larger firm or outsource our staff. Meet our leadership here.
- We take our own security seriously: All our cloud vendors we utilize are SOC-II certified.
- We are properly insured and vet our employees: We carry errors and omissions insurance (E&O) and all our employees must pass a background check.
- Cybersecurity is critical: We offer pentesting, vulnerability testing and 24/7/365 active monitoring of client networks. Read more here!
- We have compliance experience: Our owner, Tracy Hardin, worked IT for one of Kentucky’s largest bank holding companies. Next Century Technologies has supported the financial sector for over 20 years. We have worked side-by-side with third-party and state auditors and understand the audit process and risk assessments. (Financial regulatory compliance)
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed: If you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy. If you are not completely satisfied with our service, we will refund the last month’s services and provide you with your network documentation and passwords.
- We hate the blame-game: Let us deal with your IT vendors. Internet providers love to blame your equipment when your internet service is down. We will come out and troubleshoot the issue and make the call to get your service back online.
- We are always available: Live humans answer 95% of our calls 24/7/365. We offer support to clients across the country.
IT Support and Management
Most of our clients don’t want to hire an IT person or are not big enough to need one. Or maybe they have an IT person who needs help with a project. That’s where we come in. Use us as your IT staff or to complement your existing one, and you get a team of IT experts that will make your IT better.
Data Backup & Recovery
Are you prepared in case disaster strikes and you lose your equipment, or your business is held ransom by hackers? We help build a business continuity plan that helps ensure your operations don’t get interrupted, and most importantly, helps you sleep better at night.
Help Desk Services
We have a written process for evaluating every aspect of your network and producing a report that prioritizes cyber security risks, highlights misconfigurations, reviews disaster recovery preparedness and provides a diagram and inventory.
The FTC has ruled that all professional tax preparers must create a written data security plan (AKA risk assessment) to protect client data. We help you ensure you're compliant.
Healthcare IT Support
We offer a ProCare Managed IT Service Plan just for HIPAA compliance. We offer risk assessments and help guide clients through becoming compliant and staying that way through technology.
Bank IT Support
We offer a ProCare Managed IT Service Plan just for community banks. We support banks by keeping their IT world compliant, supporting the users, meeting with auditors and addressing any findings.
See what other business owners are saying about us...
Local Company With Experience We Count On
When you have an issue, which could be a breach or other type of cyber incident, you need help immediately. Next Century Technologies has always been there for us when we’ve had issues, been on-site here in our offices, and worked with us until the issues were resolved. They are a local company with experienced personnel who continue to assist us with upgrades and updates along with cyber incidents.
Sturgill Turner Barker & Maloney
Workflows Improved Company-Wide Thanks to System Upgrades
Next Century Technologies has a wonderful team and is very fast to respond to issues and get them taken care of in a timely manner. This has been a huge help to me as someone with several different responsibilities. Also, the upgrades implemented by Next Century Technologies to our systems have helped us improve workflow company-wide at all three locations. They have the ability to remotely manage our computers and resolve issues without having to travel, which has saved us a lot of time.
They Do The Heavy Lifting, Provide Great Customer Service And Communicate Well
Our employees and administrators are busy. They don’t have time to agonize over the right IT equipment, software, or just basic issues that arise with technology. Next Century Technologies allows us to have a trusted partner who can do the heavy lifting for those types of decisions and assist with any issues that arise once those decisions are made.
The team at Next Century Technologies provides great customer service. When our employees, who may not be tech savvy, have questions and reach out, the Next Century technician is able to communicate effectively in what is often a stressful situation and resolve the issues as quickly as possible. Next Century goes above and beyond in this way. Also, timely responses are key, and someone is always available either immediately or with a very quick return call.
Director of HR,
American Health Management,,
We Trust Next Century Technologies With The Keys!
Before we had Next Century, downtime meant we could not submit bids or respond to proposals. Now we can get immediate response when we need it. Next Century covers our IT installations, upgrades, cyber security, backups, and tech support. When hiring an IT company, we feel we are basically turning over the keys to our organization. We trust Next Century Technologies with our keys!
Director of Operations,
Support That Is Hands-On, Quick And Personable!
Back in 2016, our communication technology had progressed to the point that it was part of our critical day-to-day operations. We didn’t have the expertise in-house to support it, so we contracted with Next Century Technologies. They were knowledgeable with the on-line challenges our company was facing at the time and continue to support us to this day. They offer great hands-on support and quick response because they are a local company with a personable staff.
President, Riley Oil Co.,
We're Proud to Give Back.
Looking for a public speaker for your next lunch-n-learn, rotary group, chamber or classroom? Have a group that needs continuing education credit (CEU’s)? We speak (or virtually speak!) on a variety of technology-related topics including cyber security, HIPAA, e-mail, work-from-home, mobile devices, smart home – just about any technology related topic you can think of! Learn more here.
Tracy’s knowledge and expertise have expedited our company’s growth as we have moved from a single computer system to a multifaceted network of computers throughout our facility with offsite remote capabilities.